Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The house is quiet, empty.

Do you know how rarely that happens? All the things on my to-do list today are sitting there waiting for me to come back to them, and I’m sitting here listening to the clock tick. It’s stopped raining, which had been my excuse for not running errands, so I suppose I have to do those too. But I really wish I had a good book to snuggle up with. And some hot chocolate… even though the fact that it’s getting cold enough for hot chocolate semi-frightens me. (All the sudden it’s mid-October. I have no idea how that happened.) But I’ll deal with the cold weather -“clean of radiator” is at the top of my to-do, btw – if it means I’ll get hot chocolate…. with fluff. Yum.

But I have accomplished some of the things I set out to do today… I’m researching good quality/reasonable cost digital cameras, and have found a few bargains online. I bought a stocking stuffer for my family’s gift exchange (although I am so pleased with it, it’ll be hard to hold on to till then). I solved a puzzle that only 2% of the population can solve ;) (which totally wasn’t on my list, but wasted some time during lunch and made me feel brilliant). Click Here if
you want to try it out - it takes a while, but if you get it, you'll feel brilliant too.

And now I’ve posted my blog - so I definitely got a start on that list.

So off I go… back to the quiet house.

No comments: