Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yay! NaBloPoMo Day #1

I'm still up, and it's after midnight, so I figured I'd get an early start on things.

Hi, everybody!

How was your Halloween? We got about 10 Trick or Treaters, total. And more than half of those were 12 year olds in wigs, with pillowcases. And eggs. But, whatever. My two favorite Trick or Treaters showed up, even though I was beginning to doubt that they would make it, and that was enough for me.

Here's what made my heart happy tonight... it's a good thing to start the month off right, that's for sure. (even if I didn't get the red eye out yet... you know they're not really demons, right? )


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, that unicorn is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Great smiles.

Brittany said...

I love the unicorn! SO cute!!

kim said...

Two adorable trick-or-treaters for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes- especially the little Army man :-) We had A TON of trick-or-treaters over here and there was really nothing original. A lot of witches, pumpkins, and star wars creatures this year.

Stacy said...

Oh, they are adorable! I can see why it made your heart happy!

Sara said...

oh goodness, that little boy just looks so funny (in a good way) i bet he has an amazing personality, they are both so cute

Maya said...

The unicorn idea is so cute!

emily said...

They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Every family should have an army dude and a unicorn. They are adorable.