Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm downloading I-tunes

because, ugh, I'm trying to upload some Christmas music to my mum's I-pod, and I'm too lazy to figure out the Media Player apps that would make it work that way. So, I-tunes it is. Problem #A is that I have literally 7 GB of space left on my hard drive. As you can imagine that means it runs vvveeeryyy slow. Problem Letter2 is that 6 hours from now when the stupid thing is finally installed, I will have to figure out how to use I-tunes (which is supposedly very user friendly).

We shall see.

Nothing, after all, is idiot-proof.

2 comments:

flutter said...

I am so stupid in the way of iTunes

Never That Easy said...

oh, flutter: me too. After about 10 hours yesterday (it had to convert all my files? I don't know!) and I still haven't plugged the iPod in. So, we shall see.