- Maleficent was magnificent: I probably like the idea of the story better than the original Sleeping Beauty. Angelina Jolie's cheekbones are RIDICULOUS in that film.
- I just want to nap. For like,
ever, hours. I miss me a good nap, especially now.
- Somehow days are super long and time is super short right now. I despise this phenomena.
- I can't remember the last non-cancer related conversation I had with my sister-in-law, and that's making me physically ill, because it was probably our last actual conversation. (That doesn't involve me coaxing her into taking her meds or trying to swallow her food.)
- I'm ashamed to admit that I watch her breathe, but it's almost more painful to realize how many people I have had to do that for.
- I didn't get to go home for a shower at all this week - things got hectic (but the slow, interminable kind of hectic that can only happen mid health-crises) and schedules didn't line up. But I'm getting one this week. Almost definitely.