Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mosaic Meme

A little meme that I saw over at Abigail's. I love to play on Flickr, so my only difficulty was staying on the first page long enough to put the whole thing together. I may have gotten distracted a few times. May have.


Here are the rules:

The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? For the purposes of this blog, it's Never
2. What is your favorite food? right now? Right now I could use a pickle
3. What high school did you go to? Somerville High, baby
4. What is your favorite color? Purple... well lilac really, but I put purple.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I am totally crushing on Stephen Colbert... drool
6. What is your favourite drink? In the summer, I love iced tea. The iced tea in the picture happens to be alcoholic, but I really like the picture so pretend it isn't.
7. What is your dream vacation? I said restful, because that's all I really want right now, just someplace where I feel content and rested for a little while.
8. What is your favourite dessert? My grandmother's lemon squares, which didn't look like any in the results (they're not like a cookie, they're like a ... pudding maybe?), but I LOVE the irony of the picture I chose.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom. Not thinking about that right now. Moving on.
10. What do you love most in life? Tender moments: those times in life when you're with the people you love most and you're really experiencing it, really feeling it. The ones that you look back on and think "this is why I put up with all their craziness, this is why I'm in the world."
11. What is one word that describes you? I always respond to the question "How are you?" with "I'm doing." It doesn't say much, but I've learned that most people don't really want to know much. So I picked 'doing.'
12. What is your flickr name? BBackPrple, which is a combination of my favorite color and something I used to say when I was little. Every time I'd be going somewhere I'd say "I be back!" It kinda stuck and is now a family saying.



1. Day 203/365: You Never Let Go, 2. Cornichons smell an awful lot like pickles, 3. Zenith Space Command, 4. PURPLE HAZE, 5. Stephen Colbert Christmas Ornament, 6. Long Island Ice Tea, 7. sweet dreams...zzz..., 8. lemon squares, 9. ~ A Kiss For Mommy ~, 10. A tender moment 2, 11. When Waves Collide, 12. Sign of a good book

Please, please feel free to play along: it's a great way to spend a little time, letting your mind wander.

Have a great Sunday & Happy Father's Day to all my dad-type readers (are there any? If so Hello!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother's lemon squares, which didn't look like any in the results (they're not like a cookie, they're like a ... pudding maybe?), but I LOVE the irony of the picture I chose.