Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey there, all!


Connections
Originally uploaded by bbackprple
Peeking out from my blogging break to post this photo for the I Heart Faces theme of Reflections. (It's so great that they have the themes posted ahead of time). I knew exactly which picture I should use for this.

Things here are crazy. Tonight's my last night in the house, and I'm all over the place, emotionally & physically. Happy, sad, confused, excited; sick, exhausted, & sore. (Mostly exhausted and sore.) I'll be staying at my grandmother's for the foreseeable future, while all the repair & painting type work gets done at the new house, so posting will continue to be catch as catch can for a while now.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of Lil Girl reflected in her dad's picture: it's certainly captured the whole "looking forward, looking backward" vibe I've got going in my life right now.

Hope you all are well, and, if you get a chance, head on over to check out the rest of the I heart Faces pictures!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's neat! Great idea!

Taylor said...

Very clever. Great pic.

Alicia W. said...

I really like the meaning behind this. Great Entry.

Unknown said...

What a cool, creative shot! :-)

The Goldfish said...

It is a great picture! Best of luck with the final stages of the move!

Unknown said...

Very creative! Great job!

Unknown said...

Great picture!

Good luck finishing up the move!