Thursday, April 09, 2009

I've been writing a post for more than hour

that's supposed to be about how ... well, I guess if I could narrow it down to one thing, then it'd be a lot further along than it is right now.

Mostly, though, it's about how I am pissed off at feeling so bad, about having no answers, about having to find the energy to keep looking for solutions. I'm pissed off at having to explain myself to people who don't even care enough to really listen. I'm pissed off about where I am in my life, and the options I've got, and the not knowing what comes next.

I'm just pissed off.

A lot.

So there: 75 minutes of writing, and what it comes down to is I'm pissed off.


Only the other post had more cursing.


I really need to find a way to finish it, because I so rarely feel like cursing that I don't want it to go to waste.

No comments: