Saturday, March 05, 2011

You know what I'd like...

oh, about a million and a half things that aren't really things, but more like feelings. A million and a half positive feelings, that's what I'd like.

I'd like to be able to take a deep breath. And trust that the breath is going to go in the way it's supposed to and come out the way it's supposed to. Just to not have to doubt that.

I'd like to be able to leave a room without worrying about all the people I left behind in it. Or to not have to leave the room in the first place because of how uncomfortable I am.

I'd like for the words to flow, not get stuck up in my brain. Sometimes it feels like there's a clot there, a big negative clump, blocking all the good things from getting in, and all the good things from getting out: I know there are good things, but they rarely mean what I want them to mean.

I'd like to just be able to shut off the worry, for one goddamn day. Just all of it - off.

Hope you're having a good weekend - mine has been a little complicated (ugh), but I hope to be back soon!

No comments: