Maya's Granny asked me my interview questions for this meme, but I've been a bit slow in answering. Here's what I came up with --->
1. If you could choose a super power for a day, what would it be and how would you use it? Super power for a day, huh? Well, did y'all catch this week's Heroes, where Linderman went around healing people? I might like that. Get together with whoever could fly and scoot around the world healing all the ills that need fixing. Yeah, that'd be cool.
2. What is the most important thing you look for in a friend? Humor. Compassion and understanding. Ability to listen, not just talk. Honesty. Kindness.
3. When you think about yourself, what one thing do you hope other people notice about you? Wow... this was a bit harder for me to figure out than at first glance (I guess I spend too much time thinking about the things I hope people don't notice). But I'd hope they would come away from a discussion or first meeting with me thinking that I'd listened to them, that I'd cared enough to pay attention.
4. If you replaced your entire wardrobe tomorrow, what are the colors that you would build the new one on? I am soo not good at fashion type stuff, so... whatever colors my younger sisters would suggest. (Because, honestly, they are always right about this kind of thing.)
5. What is your favorite thing that you feel silly about liking? I sometimes feel silliest for liking - & continuing to watch/listen to - children's movies & music. I'm not talking the "Wheels on the bus," but if you were to flip through my Media Player, you'd find quite a share of Disney music. Of which I would know all the words to. And I have, at certain points, used my younger sisters, and eventually my nephews as my cover... "Oh, she wanted to watch this, and I was already in here..." type thing. My love for the Muppets is unabashed, but if you also sometimes sneak in the Gummi Bears theme song, it can make you feel a bit silly.
I absolutely would love to ask questions, if anybody would like to be interviewed. Thanks again to Maya's Granny for her excellent questions!
Here are the rules, if you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions