Sunday, November 11, 2007

Present time....

See yesterday's post Re: The 1st party of the Clump, and you will see that I am pretty exhausted, so here's a look at SisterK's birthday present. A year ago, I decided to do scrapbooks for all of my siblings, and each year on their birthdays, I add a year's worth of pages. I enjoy doing them (even though they are a lot of work), and so far, my siblings have all really loved them. Of course, I have a ton of work to do for SisterS and Only Brother over the course of the next month, but I'm not thinking about that now. Instead, here are a few of the pages I added to Sister K's book this year:



2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Oh my gosh - these are SO fantastic! I wish I knew how to do this!

Never That Easy said...

Thanks M.D. - I'm not as good as some, surely, but I enjoy it, and I am getting better.