Wednesday, June 10, 2009

As usual

Sorry about that last post, peoples - I have no idea why the video didn't post, and no energy to try to fix it right now. I will try to get to it by the end of the week, though: how to feel stupid and lose blog audience - attempt to upload video for the first time, do not complete (even though blogger never told you it didn't upload), and then disappear for days at a time. Good work.

(Dope slap)

I have no other news right now, but can post a few of my flickr pictures as penance - they are already edited, so all it requires is that I click the buttons: easy peasy, hopefully.

Let's see what I've got for you -
Here's the newest member of our family, she's about 2 months old now. She's my cousin's baby, which I can never remember if that makes us 1st cousins once removed or 2nd cousins... I'll have to look it up (again). She's baby Fi -


Youngest Nephew on the phone with SisterK, who was in San Francisco on a trip. He was warning her not to change her allegiance to the Red Sox just because she was in California. I was trying to make his freckles pop in the picture, with varying degrees of success.


Lil Girl & SisterK, after Lil Girl realized that she was in the Dora cartoon I bought her for her birthday - I think she likes the idea:




Lastly, these are the pillows at the hotel I go to to take my showers. It's some advice I could take as well as give:

No comments: