Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just random.

Today, I wanted to buy a lottery ticket, but never left the house in order to do so. I have this very weird ability to pick the daily numbers three minutes or so before the numbers are called. :shrug: I don't get it, and it doesn't work at any other time ~ say, like when you might actually be able to BUY a ticket & win some money ~ but it's still interesting.

Today, I reread a Nora Roberts (one of my favorite authors) book for probably the sixth time. It isn't even my favorite of her books, which shows you how many times I have read her books. I got the newest, the second book in the Circle Trilogy (awesome: about magic and power, love and war; has vampires and vampire slayers, time travelers, witches, sorcerers and goddesses. Pick it up now!), on Monday, and it took me less than 2 hours to read the whole thing. Now I am upset that I have to wait a couple weeks for the finale.


Today, I ate all sorts of things I shouldn't have eaten. It was one of those things that you know is stupid, even as you are doing it. I don't really know why I do things sometimes. There was something about having the house all to myself for two days that made it seem like the thing to do. It's a little bit crazy, and I know that, but I still did it anyways.

Now I am off to watch the mindmaze that is Lost. Who knows what the heck will happen then.

1 comment:

Carol Blymire said...

The lottery thing? Me to. Totally can do it right before they draw it, but never any other time.