Monday, March 17, 2008

Tatooed Bride


Tatooed Bride
Originally uploaded by bbackprple
I'm finally feeling up to a little My Best Shot Monday, and, since I spent hours and hours yesterday printing and then assembling wedding invitations (which I will hopefully post later this week), I thought I'd give you all a little gilmpse of Sister J - the Bride.

Two months from today, my sister will be a Mrs. It's pretty astounding, and I just couldn't be happier for her. (For all the drama and the craziness and all that... to have her be happy? Especially after our past 6 months or so? Too, too amazing.)

So: Here's My Best Shot Monday picture. You can head on over to Mother May I to catch some more glimpses.

4 comments:

Christina said...

welcome back to BSM! What a fun, unexpected wedding image!

HLB said...

That's great! It's often the details that people miss in a scene, but that also tell a lot of the story. :)

And congrats to your Sister!

Maggie said...

Welcome back! And great shot - congrats to the bride-to-be!

Rose said...

Congrats to your sister! What a cute little tattoo.