Sunday, November 06, 2011

I finally decided to take a page from the rest of the internet, and joined Twitter.  I'm @NeverThatEasy, if you're interested.  I have yet to make a single tweet, however, so there's not much to be interested in, as yet.  Right now, I am basically using it to stalk awesome people: Wil Wheaton, Rainn Wilson, Neil Tyson, Nathan Fillion.  Random awesomeness, in 140 characters or less.  I can see why people like it so much, but if there's anything that proves I'm a horrible over-thinker, it is my complete inability to compose a 1st tweet.

So much (wholly imagined) pressure!

Because tweets are forever, like the rest of the internet, but also because... well the awesome people I follow are so good at it, this wrapping up your life wittily in a minimum amount of words.  I - as you know if you've been here for any amount of time - am a bit more wandery in my worditry.  (See: also, I like to make shit up.  Although that seems to go over well on Twitter, so that works in my favor.)  Also, really I have very little to 'update' as I go through my day.  "Haven't left the house except to go to the doctor in over two months" is neither pithy nor interesting, but it's true.

My truth is pretty boring right about now, so I'm trying to come up with some imaginative stuff to tweet.  And not tweeting is no big deal, at this point.  I'm just gonna Twitter stalk the amazing people, and I'm sure something will come to me eventually.

If you're on Twitter, feel free to put your handle in your comment, and I'll follow you, too: give me some more awesome sauce to stalk.  (Or if you follow the funniest/most interesting/most relevant person, let me know that too!)

Ah, Twitter: yet another time suck!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love to stalk celebs on Twitter. I don't tweet very much either but I am @icecreammama