Friday, February 10, 2006

It's everyone's favorite...

Linkage !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First up:

"Five rules of thumb
October 31st, 2005

-The stupider your ringtone, the longer it will take you to answer your phone.
-The twin miracles of childbirth and pet ownership render you unable to share one photo of anything.
-If your vanity license plate makes any reference to the make of your vehicle, the people you work with despise you.
-Ph.D.s who ask to be called “Doctor” should be prepared to refer to every college graduate as “Bachelor.”
-If you own more than one Enya record you might as well buy all of them and make a little fort. "

--------------From 5ives------------

"Kids These Days, I Tell Ya...

Kid #1: Paper beats rock. BAM! Your rock is blowed up!
Kid #2: "Bam" doesn't blow up, "bam" makes it spicy. Now I got a SPICY ROCK! You can't defeat that!

--6 Train"

_____________FromOverheard in NY_____________


"What do they have that I don’t have?

Multi-colored candy coatings?

Yeah, that’s great if I wanted to be in a Benetton ad, but I don’t.

Shaped like Hershey’s Kisses?

I hate to say this, but Hershey’s Kisses have always looked like steaming coils of dog poop.

Tasty chocolatey goodness?

If I had some chocolate pudding and rubbed it all over me, I could be tasty chocolatey goodness too."

---------From The Impulsive Buy-----------

"But it's not just his lack of expression that kills me, it's his actual face. It looks like they hired some chooch to put on the Captain America suit so they could take pictures to create the model kit, and then they forgot to make the model not look like that guy.

Either that, or it's Tony Shalhoub.

Another version of the model seems to have him with a crazy Ed Grimley smile. In this one I picture him running after the other superheroes shouting, "C'mon guys, wait up!"
"

---------------------------From The Sneeze ------------

"It's a bad week for obsessions after a British Trekkie was forced to file for bankruptcy because he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars turning his home into a replica of the Starship Enterprise. "I'm still proud of what I created," said Tony Alleyne, " but it's been a financial disaster." Recently, his wife left him when he replaced their fridge with a "warp coil.""


The part that got me? She stuck with him until he got rid of the fridge. That was the last straw for her... Deciding to use the family funds to remake a fictional ship - no problem. No fridge, time to go.

Can a "warp coil" keep cookie dough cold? I doubt it.

Totally understandable.
--------From The Week---

No comments: