Friday, August 25, 2006

Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come...

An actual post! With words and everything!

You all must be sooo impressed!

Or not.

I'm trying not to feel guilty about not posting more regularly, but I often feel guilty about things I have no control over. Which is why I'm trying not to. Because I don't need virtual guilt on top of everything else. So... we deal.

Blogging is a bonus in my life: I've "met" so many fabulous people, connections that I can't even believe. People show up here and read about whatever it is I am babbling about on any given day, and I can't express just how much I appreciate it. But I hate it when a blog I love is letting the new posts lapse, so I hate to do it to anybody who shows up here looking for some news.

The adjusting part should be slowing down after this week: As school starts up again, and Pumpkin/Youngest Nephew isn't spending the entire day with us, I should have a bit of energy and brainpower left at the end of the day, which I will GLADLY share with y'all.

So, hang tight. I really do appreciate it. (And will not feel guilty anymore... now that I've explained it all. Cuz I know you, my people, understand.)

Oh, and also, just to clean house a little bit... Thank you Thank You to those who helped with the whole backing up the blog thing: I knew there was a much much easier way than the way I was doing it. Welcome, to all the new readers (hello, I am not usually this boring.. I don't think), come back manana for a Saturday Photo Hunt, if you feel like it. And spammers, I do not want phetermine, or any sort of work from home scheme, so please stop leaving the links in my comments.

Peaces, my peoples.

1 comment:

Wystful1 said...

Sorry I missed your Saturday posting of the Hunt! But I'll be back again. When I can.

And I can't say there should be any guilt about not blogging all the time. It can become addictive and life is way too short to not be out living it!!

Happy Saturday (mine's posted if you wish to view)