Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hello Peoples!

Well, I missed the SPH again this week, but I did manage to take a shower.... It's all give and take, people, give and take. And I decided that finally beng clean was worth a little bit more of my energy and effort than searching for a "Comfy" picture.



(Also? I couldn't find anything that was "comfy" but not "sleeping." And sleeping is coming up in a few weeks, so I'll just save them for that. I do plan to try to do a little touring, though, so hopefully, I'll be visiting a lot of you.)

Anyway, here's something that I realized in my two weeks away:

I can do without e-mail, blogging, etc. But I don't want to.


I like that I have a place where I can write whatever pops into my little head.


And that there are people out there who are interested enough, or bored enough, or who care enough to read whatever little thought pops into my head.

Also?
That there are people that I care enough about that not checking in with them for over a week feels wrong. I need to know what's on sale over at Want Not that I didn't even know I wanted. I need to cry over Noah's birthday, because Amalah was the first blog I got addicted to and I can't believe that I've been watching (e-stalking) their family for over a year already. I need to hear that people have been living their own lives, and doing their own things, and still care enough about me to check in every once in a while.

In short, even though I wish I knew more about html, and that I had more time and energy to comment and update, I'm so glad that there's space in the blogosphere for a partial broken, sometimes nonsensical chica like me.

So, thanks for having me. (And you can be pretty sure that I won't be stuck in mushy-post mood for too much longer.)

No comments: