Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wedding planning + bronchitis = not fun

We're getting down to the wire here as far as SisterJ's wedding: it's on Saturday. As in THIS Saturday, as in 4 days from today. There are still a ton of things that need to get done, and I'm funnelling my energies (hahahaha - as if there are singular, let alone multiple energies) towards that & getting better (ish) by then, for now. I'm going to try to pop in with some of the details so y'all can see what's cooking, but we'll see how that goes. In the meantime, would you believe me if I told you that I spent part of my Saturday with Hard Times Barbie?



The Bachelorette Party was ... interesting, to say the least.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I have a new blog. http://jerbrr22.blogspot.com. Twist & Skewer is dead. Hope to see you soon. HUGS.

Janice