Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's just water...

Thanks for the congratulations, everybody: it does feel good to hit a goal, that's for sure.  Unfortunately, between a very pokey rheumatologist appointment this morning and the steroid related fibro-flare I knew was coming (Stupid steroids), I feel a bit like a wet Mogwai right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o2vw_iYBAyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Definitely untouchable, and barely able to shift in one direction or the other, and very, very glad I finished my words yesterday, so that pain brain is not keeping me from meeting the quota.  Gonna rest up for today, just make it through.  (Also, maybe I'll watch Gremlins, one of the least Christmas-y Christmas movies I love to watch.) 

No comments: