Monday, November 04, 2013

Taking my own advice

from yesterday, and trying to get ahead of the curve here.  Because today I've got a 24-hr Halter test so I've got to go to the hospital and get all hooked up, and I don't know how much energy I'm going to have tonight, so here's today's post.

----

In the interest of keeping things moving, and for all of us Na/No/Blo-ers, a little writerly wisdom:

“What I have since learned is that writing is this incredible gift into yourself– it is one surefire way to discover what it is you know, what you think, how you want to be in the world. Writing can be the ultimate truth teller.”
                                                                                              Rosie Molinary: Welcome Home, You WIll Always Be Safe Here, Dec 2011

Don't t forget to tell some truths today! 
  

No comments: