Thursday, March 29, 2007

Some good news, some not so good

First off, a little bragging: Youngest Sister heard back from her schools of choice... All Acceptances! Harvard, Brown, NYU, Yale. Amazing!!! and... she got a FABULOUS, fabulous, FABULOUS financial aid package from Harvard. A year at Harvard will end up costing her less than she pays to go to her orchestra camp over the summer. Scholarships are our friends!


Buttons = bursting here!!

And you, know what? I have the less-good news, but I'm not going to spoil this post with it. We'll talk about it tomorrow.

Tonight, it's basking time: My sister got into Harvard. (And, since it won't spoil her moment here, I can reminisce a bit: 10 years ago, I got a big fancy package from that school as well. I didn't wind up going there, though: I wound up a few blocks over at a small liberal arts/totally education-focused school.)

My sister got into Brown. And NYU. And BU. And Harvard.

And that big holding-the-breath thing we've all been doing? Is soooo over!

1 comment:

Crazed Nitwit said...

YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrific about your youngest sister! Harvard~the ultimate dream school. I am thrilled for her and her proud older sister. Now I can can hit ya up for a tshirt in the fall..........LOLOL