Sunday, November 09, 2008

Because TV always knows what to say, even when I don't

Jason Morgan: The first time I ever saw grief was when Sonny's wife Lily died. It made me understand that bad things happen fast but you live through them slow.


It's from an episode of General Hospital, which, I know: not exactly the bastion of knowledge that you expected. But I still remember hearing the character say this... still know how true it is. I'm sure it's been said a million times, a million different ways, but when I make it through the weeks like this past one, it's the line that goes through my head... you live through them slow.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers for my family. They are much appreciated.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So sorry to hear all this, NTE, and am thinking of you. It has been quite a long year for you, hasn't it?