Monday, November 03, 2008

MBSM: Spooky

I'm pretty sure they'll be a ton of costume pictures today on the My Best Shot Monday rounds, but that's what today's for. Besides, I Love Costumes and we had a sum total of 6(!) trick or treaters.

So here's two of my three loveys, in their costumes:

We had a colonel (on a secret mission, apparently)
















Angelina Ballerina (although she had no idea who that was: "I's a mousey. With a Crown!")


























And here they are together:

5 comments:

YoYo said...

Here are Three of my two little lovies....

You sound like Nana.. I <3 lovies

Kimberly said...

LOL! On a secret mission indeed. Love that!

Rose said...

I love the first "action" shot and they have such wonderful smiles.

Blueberry said...

oh how cute!

Anonymous said...

Is that a fierce mouse face in that last one? Cute cuties. My 4 yo love the Angelina books.