Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stupid computer

Yeah, I missed yesterday, so my July NaBloPoMo challenge didn't work out, but I'm going to blame it all on my computer, which seems to have caught some sort of virus that I have already spent the better part of 5 hours trying to figure out. UGH! I hate it when the computer decides to complicate my life. That's ok, though, I'm just going to pretend that everything is fine now, and once the virus scan stops scanning (for the 33rd time), it will tell me everything is hunky dory. Won't it?

Grr...

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

So sorry to hear about your computer troubles. My boys' Windows computer has been completely out of commission with a virus for weeks now. As I type this, my husband is in the office trying to get it restarted. I'm so glad I use a Mac!!

Sue