Sunday, October 23, 2005

In case you care

Took a couple of quizzes:


Your 80s Heartthrob Is

Jason Bateman


and yes... they're right...He's all cute and snuggly in that picture!
--------------------
You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


What's sad is that I wasn't sure I had passed it until the results came up. Phew... (BTW, I also passed the US citizenship test there too.)

-----------------------

You Are Fall Flowers

Beautiful yet often forgotten.


Since I've been feeling a bit left out lately, this seemed to fit.
----------------
Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content.
You value kindness and try to live by your ideals.
You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you.
You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.


Alrighty. To get this result I had to answer a hypothetical question (about an Indecent Proposal - ish dilemna) and decide who was the most moral... I wonder what the people who thought the guy who blackmailed the girl was the most moral got as an answer?

So there's a couple of things you didn't know about me, in case you care.

No comments: