Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Secret Addiction #1

Flickr

Am I the only one who could just hit reload all day on this site? The pictures are so varied... and most of them are amazing. There's weird pictures, cute pictures, vibrant pictures... just everything you can think of. I've been on-line for about two hours today - checking e-mail and blogs and searching for youngest sister's birthday present, but Flickr is shrunk down there in the middle of all my open pages and I just keep clicking. Here are a few of the most interesting so far:

Froggy

Beautiful blue eyes

A different view of Fall

Note to self: Buy black and white film

I just love the odd reflections you can capture. And bonus points for incorporating a great quote.


Just a reminder, for me. And beautiful too.

So that's where I've been this morning - how bout all of you? Or a favorite flickr picture (have your own set: I'd love to see them.) you want to share? Let me know.

Enjoy your day everybody.

3 comments:

The Q said...

Flickr is wonderful, I agree! I'm in awe of some of the pictures I see on there. Such talent.

I LOVE the Froggy one you linked. That is amazing!

Never That Easy said...

Soozieq -
Talent :sigh: I know!
I must have pressed the refresh button about 29 times. I really have to buy a digital camera.

P.S. Thanks for leaving comments... it's nice to know somebody happens upon here every now and again.

The Q said...

Hey no problem...ever since the "Anyone's Guess" issue, I have you bookmarked. I will come back as long as you keep writing :-)