Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another meme

From Whoorl (a while back)

  1. What curse word do you use the most? We've talked about this before, but I don't curse. Not really, anyways. I'm thinking of working 'bugger' in more - it's a classy kind of curse.
  2. Do you own an Ipod? Nope.
  3. Who on your MySpace Top 8 do you talk to the most? The sister who lives here, SisterJ.
  4. What time is your alarm clock set for? No alarms for me; if I actually manage to fall asleep, I'm going to stay that way for as long as possible.
  5. What color is your room? Plain, old, boring white.
  6. Flip Flops or Sneakers? Sneakers, untied.
  7. Would you rather take the picture, or be in it? Definitely a behind-the-camera kind of gal.
  8. What's the last movie you watched? Stranger than Fiction, which I absolutely loved.
  9. Do any of your friends have children? Yup. I'm an auntie all over the place.
  10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Sure, but they were wrong then, and they're wrong now.
  11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yeah, but that's not really my problem, so they don't help.
  12. What CD is currently in your player? Yeah, I'm mostly a Media Player listener, now. ABBA's singing right now... the shuffle is awesome.
  13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Lactose intolerant, but I never could stand plain milk. Ick.
  14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
  15. Have you ever given anyone a hickey? No.
  16. Who was the last person to call you? One of my sisters, looking for some tech support.
  17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I know they do.
  18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Oh, boy, did I. I'm not just Disney-fied, I watched them all - Strawberry Shortcake, GI Joe, Smurfs, He-Man & She-Ra. Saturday mornings were the best!
  19. How many siblings do you have? I have one brother, four sisters, a soon-to-be sister-in-law & a soon-to-be brother-in-law.
  20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Actually, I'm pretty shy all around... 'cept for here.
  21. What movie do you know every line of? Ferris Bueller, hands down. I know bits and pieces of a LOT of others though.
  22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Not a one.
  23. What is your favorite salad dressing? I like just red-wine vinegar.
  24. Do you read for fun? If you've read more than one post here, you know the answer to this is a resounding yes.
  25. Do you cry a lot? Depends on who you ask, I guess.
  26. Who was the last person to text message you? I don't have a cell phone, so nobody.
  27. Desktop or Laptop? Laptop... my precious.
  28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? It's funny, my siblings all have tattoos, but I can't think of anything I'd want on my body forever. That said, I have thought about, after my miraculous recovery, getting something. I just don't know what.
  29. What is the weather like right now? Looks sunny... feels warm-ish.
  30. Would you ever date someone covered in tatoos? Yeah, what do I care?
  31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Nope.
  32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Hell, I can't even sleep on the bed, people.
  33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I can, unfortunately, function on less than an hour of sleep. I'd like about 14.
  34. Are you in love or in lust? Neither, unfortunately.
  35. Are your days full & fast-paced? They're not. But they feel like they are sometimes.
  36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Yup. Have I mentioned the ridiculous weight gain? MUST LOSE WEIGHT!
  37. How old will you be on your next birthday? 28.
  38. Are you picky about spelling & grammar? That would be the teacher in me. So, yes.
  39. Have you ever been to SixFlags? No: There's one near here now, but when I was younger, there was only Canobie Lake Park.
  40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? With 4 sisters? I'm going to say girls.
  41. Do you like cottage cheese? No. Ick. Clumpy-ick. Ick
  42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? All three, anything in between, standing up, sitting down, I don't care - if I'm asleep, it's a miracle.
  43. Have you ever bid on anything on E-Bay? Too much bidding. On things I don't need. But I waaaaaaant them. I'm on a self-enforced hiatus.
  44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? No, and I miss them. They hurt too much, but I miss the connection, being able to touch and be touched.
  45. What song did you last sing out loud? I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts.
  46. What's your favorite TV show? You know, most of my favorites are pissing me off right about now: Grey's Anatomy's gone soap opera; Lost isn't asking or answering the right questions; House & Studio 60 are on hiatus. But The Daily Show doesn't let me down.
  47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with? Depends on my mood. Today, I'm in the mood to be charmed: Cary Grant.
  48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Latest hospital stay, the woman across the hall started to choke on her own vomit, and coded. It was horrible.
  49. What's the one thing you wish you had? My health. You know, people always say "Well, at least you have your health." But I don't. So I want it back.
  50. Favorite Lyrics? Oh, I could pick a million here, but let's go with this for today: Close to my soul, and yet so far away; I'm going to go back there someday. From I'm Going to Go Back There Someday - The Muppet Movie.

No comments: