Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ok, people...

I realize I've been a little content-light lately, but now I want to talk to you about something very important.

The abundance of scary, supposedly "cute" Easter objects. I dare not call them animals, as they are too, too scary to be in the animal family. They may masquarade as animals, but we all know the truth.

Consider this evidence, culled from our local Target store just today:




"Attack of the Killer Chocolate Bunnies"

Of course, complemented only by -



"The freakish, mutant frog who will EAT YOUR CHILDREN if you put him in their Easter baskets."


Why, oh why all the scary-faux animals? We must protect the children - look at this poor child....

The trauma!

2 comments:

Dave Richards said...

This is really nice..quite enjoyed myself going through this...and hey as Easter is round the corner also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there..i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Your post just put a huge grin on my face, so thanks for that!

I’ve never thought about it much before but now you mention it, most of the Eastery things over here look just as scary! Let’s just hope your niece and my nephews aren’t left too traumatised by the Easter Bunny’s visit this year! :o)

*Crosses fingers*