Friday, July 24, 2009

I know...

I'm a bit behind this week, for various reasons

Reason A = Pull Out Couch of Death.

Reason B = Recuperation from 92year old grandmother's birthday party - more slowly than said 92 year old.

Reason C = Tumblr. And all sorts of Tumblr-y goodness, some of which I will share with you in short order.

Reason D = Doctors and pharmacies that can not communicate with each other, and make me do all the (virtual) running around instead.

Reason E = Lil Girl, Aunt Mac, random dragging out of days.

Reason F = I have been more dizzy than usual, and experiencing more jaw pain than usual, and was thinking it was just part of my Flare (see reasons A & B). Yesterday, all of the sudden, I started realizing that the pain and the dizziness seem to be coming from some sort of pressure in my left ear. I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection. But my temp is not up, so new PCP says "don't come in unless the pain gets worse." Of course, now it is Friday night, and the pain is getting worse.

There are more reasons. We shall skip over them. Instead, I shall give Ms Crazed Mom herself a well deserved shout out for perhaps my best comment ever: "an inability to do physical tasks do not preclude brilliance, commenting on TMZ however, does." :) Brilliant, as usual.

I be back, in a bit. I think it's going to be a long night.

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

Sorry you had such a rough week. I absolutely hate all the doctor/pharmacy/insurance company coordination - it's like a full-time job!

Hope you're doing better by now -

Sue