Sunday, August 05, 2012

Hell Yeah



"Sometimes, the universe just aims for you and there’s nothing you can do except curl into a ball and keep breathing.  I don’t like that.  I do not like waiting for the next bus to come around the corner, I want to chase down the bus that hit me, drag the Universe out of the driver’s seat, and say, “Listen you sadistic prick, I have had it up to here with you using me for target practice, and if you come near me again, I’m going to slash your fucking tires and then come after your throat.  And my knife is swift, Sparky, so next time you get behind the wheel, avoid me like the black hole of rage and fear I have become.”
                                                                                                  Jenny Crusie, Bring It On

No comments: