Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmys Part 2

Because that one was getting longer than I like to read, and I don't want you all to wander away.

While we are waiting... I have an appointment tomorrow. Which means I actually have to leave the house. Do you know when the last time I left the house was? Um.... over a month ago. Which means I have to figure out where my bra is (b/c I don't wear it in the house if I don't have to), and shoes. And all that kind of "going-out-of-the-house-try-really-hard-to-look-like-a-normal-person" stuff. And, as an added bonus, we've got the punkin and da peanut, and mum is still recovering from her bruised rib, so it should all be very interesting.

Now, wasn't that better than whatever commercial was on?

I actually saw Ambulance Girl; meh, wasn't all that impressed.

I wonder why Elizabeth the First is such a compelling figure for people? A few years back there was a whole slew of Elizabethian pictures, remember? And there were a slew about 30 years before that, and a bunch sprinkled in from the beginning black & FC-5-i386-disc2.iso
FC-5-i386-disc3.iso
FC-5-i386-disc4.iso
FC-5-i386-disc5.iso
FC-5-i386-DVD.iso

at工程组将继续参与Fedora Core的开发,并且将比以往更多地邀请和鼓励外界的参与。通过采用这样一种更加开放的过程,我们希望能提供一份更加符合自由软件理念并且对开放源码社区更具吸引力的操作系统。


来源:chinaunix

下载链接:
FC-5-i386-disc1.iso
FC-5-i386-disc2.iso
FC-5-i386-disc3.iso
FC-5-i386-disc4.iso
FC-5-i386-disc5.iso
FC-5-i386-DVD.iso

No comments: