Monday, December 18, 2006

"I pray on Christmas...

he'll get me through another day."

Because Christmas & CFIDS are kicking my ass, people.

But, bonus, I did finish my shopping today (I think).

Which is good, because I fell out of my chair once today already, and I don't like it when that happens.


Rest, wrapping, rest.

A doc appointment on Wednesday; Baby Girl tomorrow and Thursday; a ton of pictures to scan in the next week, before SisterS comes and takes them home with her; baking, oh, and CHRISTMAS.

So, a few things that gotta get doen this week.

Back to the bonuses: Christmas shopping done. Christmas tree smelling good.

The End.

1 comment:

Maya's Granny said...

How nice that the shopping is done and the tree smells nice. My shopping is also finished -- I've shopped Amazon.com wish lists, even when I don't do it through Amazon.com it is nice to know what people want and how much they want it and how long they've been wanting it.