Monday, December 11, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


And here, that means parade of the Christmas Kellys.

Did I mention I still live with my parents, and therefore have one, relatively small, room of my own? And how I try to save all my energy right now for vital things: like people, and presents, and cards; rather than decorating?

Hence the parade of the Christmas Kellys. Little dolls are the best I can do, people.


Plus, they're sooo cute, aren't they?






Lest you think I am a grown woman who plays with dolls all day, I must explain how the CK parade came to be: The Christmas Kelly tradition started about 4 years ago, when I saw a Kelly, dressed in her Christmas best, that had one of my sister's names. And she had this look, like my sister gets. And the more I looked around, the more I found Kellys that were like my sisters (One with giraffes, another playing an instrument, etc). So every Christmas, they each get one in their stocking. (And I treat myself to my favorite, too.)

Then, last Christmas, I got a package with 5 of them together. So now, we have the Christmas Kelly Parade.






That's my Monday Confession: my Christmas decorations are dolls.

No comments: