Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've been working really hard on two posts: one on my sick-a-versary, and one on all of the new CFIDS research that's been coming out, and my take on the news/issues that surround it. They are both proving incredibly difficult to write (hello: conflicted much?), and so instead, today's post is going to be about how it took my virus scan 13.5 hours to scan my computer. That is more than half a day... I knew the computer was running slow, but that is fracking ridiculous! Of course, it may have something to do with the fact that there is about 8 GB of free space left on the drive, but that only goes to show you that this computer (four and a half years old now, which seems really YOUNG TO ME), is just not cutting it for me anymore. Of course, it's just going to have to hang on till the new year, or I win the lottery, which ever comes first.

No comments: