Saturday, October 24, 2009

And they're off...

I've got a stack of books, a cup of tea, and my cosiest sweat pants: I am ready to go! I have no idea how this works, but I'll be checking back in pretty soon, to keep you guys posted - although, in all likelihood, this will just be a series of posts clogging up your Google Reader come Monday morning, in which case, feel free to skim/skip: Synopisis? I am reading A LOT, for charity even. Scroll through to the last post and see how many of the 24 hours I actually made it.

First book up: Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen, whose first book Garden Spells was charming and enchanting. I've been saving this one for a special occassion, and now I've got one.

Best of luck to all the Readathon-ers, and I hope everybody has a great time!

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Very happy readathon! Enjoy your reading :D