Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am tired,

but my brain is content to ramble tonite.

Punkin and Peanut finally went home about 3 minutes ago, hopefully with enough time for Punkin to get a bath in before his first day of school manana. (Cheers! And I'm pretty sure it's been a good long while since I've been on the Cheers! side of that equation.)


Another first? Punkin lost his first tooth yesterday, had his first visit from the toothfairy last night ("lost" may be a bit of an understatement: "Yanked out while biting on a pillow in the middle of a tantrum so that blood poured from his mouth" might actually be more accurate, but who's counting? Oh, and $5 for the first tooth? I suddenly feel older than ever, since I seem to remember teeth = coins, and that apparently makes me saddd).

But, House is new tonight (Yipppeeee!); the baby finally cheered up a bit at the end of the day (which probably had something to do with the poop that her daddy will have to clean up when she gets home : hahaha); and I am under 1400 calories for the day (so far, I still have to eat at 10:00 for pills, but I can do it!).

So that's my update. I need a nap, I've got House to watch and that is that!

No comments: