Monday, December 18, 2006

"I pray on Christmas...

he'll get me through another day."

Because Christmas & CFIDS are kicking my ass, people.

But, bonus, I did finish my shopping today (I think).

Which is good, because I fell out of my chair once today already, and I don't like it when that happens.


Rest, wrapping, rest.

A doc appointment on Wednesday; Baby Girl tomorrow and Thursday; a ton of pictures to scan in the next week, before SisterS comes and takes them home with her; baking, oh, and CHRISTMAS.

So, a few things that gotta get doen this week.

Back to the bonuses: Christmas shopping done. Christmas tree smelling good.

The End.

2 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

How nice that the shopping is done and the tree smells nice. My shopping is also finished -- I've shopped Amazon.com wish lists, even when I don't do it through Amazon.com it is nice to know what people want and how much they want it and how long they've been wanting it.

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd say Hey!!!! We you the one who was asking me where I was working on the internet? Take it easy, I'm enjoying this California weather!!!! I just moved here from the east sooooo :)

I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!