Sunday, December 31, 2006

Housekeeping....

As the Old Year winds down and the New Year inches closer, I still have a million things I've got to do, and no real energy with which to do them. Right now, it's hard to think past the flare, which I don't want to think about anymore. Instead let me just do a quick catch up, so all you lovely people won't think I've forgotten you:


- Dear Blogger Ornament Exchange-r, I just wanted to let you know that I received my Ornament, am very pleased with it, and will post on that topic as soon as my flare lets up a bit.

- Ditto Secret Santa players: I have been extremely lucky this Christmas to have been nicely surprised more than once, by quite a few people. It is a wonderful feeling.

- I was also able to surprise a few people myself, and that's an amazing feeling as well.



The telling of these stories is important, and should wait until my brain is clear(er) and I can tell them correctly. Thanks for your patience.

That said, I just want to wish everyone the Very Best in the New Year.

And thank you all for sharing your time & your hearts with me this past year.

No comments: