Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My love for Celebrity Jeopardy

Seriously, people... Celebrity Jeopardy is SO awesome because they make the questions ridiculously easy to answer in order to make the celebrities look smart. Which is probably not all that easy. Tonight's episode included exactly two questions to which I did not readily know the answer. It also included a question under the category of "Weeds" that mentioned the word 'tumble' to which the answer was "tumbleweeds," so you shouldn't be all that impressed. But it sure does make me feel smart. :D

I also have a deep and abiding love for all the SNL Celebrity Jeopardy parody skits, particularly those with Sean Connery.



I don't know if it's Celebrity-fied again tomorrow night (Alex was talking about Tournament of Champions, which is the exact opposite of Celebrity Jeopardy and makes me feel pretty dumb, usually), but you should try to catch it if it is.

No comments: