almost! It's still today. It's just later than I normally post, but I'm still good.
Sinus pressure, my pretties. Sinus pressure headache + flare + family holiday craziness = NTE icky.
BUT, I am kind of happy I have set myself up for this, the responsibility of posting every day. It makes me think I'm accomplishing something, even on the very bad days.
And today what I am accomplishing is a meme (cuz we can't have everything, now can we?)
I have no idea where I clipped this from; it was in my 'tickler/to blog' folder. So if it was from you, sorry not to link. If it wasn't, feel free to play.
1. your deadliest sin (pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed or sloth)? I think... it's probably pride, which keeps me from asking for things I need.
2. tell us a secret. Does it have to be one of mine? Cuz I am boring. So, I'll tell you someone else's secret, which is that they're late because they just don't care enough about you to be on time (seriously, I know this person, and I didn't mean you).
3. why are you ashamed? Because I can never do enough
4. what is your secret fantasy (keep it g-rated, ok?)? Chubby baby faces, and knowing they're mine.
5. greatest guilty pleasure. White chocolate (which, is apparently, not chocolate & therefore has no nutritionally redemptive value, but I LOVE IT!)
6. secret behavior. Eating cold food from the fridge (secret only b/c nobody in my house likes that & I'd rather not hear about how cross it is)
7. to where would you escape? Some place with a jacuzzi.